Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ileana had complain on Pawan & Mahesh?


Tollywood hot babe Ileana had a complaint against Prince Mahesh Babu and Power Star Pawan Kalyan She said that except both these actors all others in the film industry move very friendly with her. “They both never mingle with unit members or with us. They simply finish their work and take off from the shooting. Several times, I have tried to pull them into conversation, but they never fall for my tricks. They simply say yes or no or keep silent without answering me. That is the way they avert discussions with me. When I understood that they are beyond my capacity, I leave them and never tried again.

However, there are heroes like NTR , Tarun who simply electrifies the location with their presence. They very much entertain the unit members and often crack jokes on us. All the unit members feel very happy with their friendly nature. I think, if work place is pleasant with such a feel-free nature, then the outcome also will be wonderful,” says glamour doll Ileana.

No comments:

Post a Comment