Sunday, January 31, 2010

Marocharitra – Press Meet

Presented by Sri Venkateswara Creations and produced under Matnee Entertainments (Pvt) Ltd., ‘Marocharitra’ featuring Varun Sandesh and Anita has completed its shooting part. The film is jointly produced by Dil Raju, Sirish and Lakshman introducing cinematographer Ravi Yadav as director.

A press meet was held to brief the details of the film’s progress. In this programme Dil Raju, Ravi Yadav, Varun Sandesh, Anita, Sraddha Das, Sirish, Lakshman and Anuradha participated.

Dil Raju while speaking, “Every movie made under our banner has a message in it. That is why we did not try any experimental films. Therefore we started a new banner called Matnee Entertainments (Pvt) Ltd. I personally liked the director’s idea of remaking ‘Marocharitra’. We are experimenting with a film taken by a legend. The songs recording of this film was done some 8 months ago. I started to listen to that music from then onwards. Mickey J Meyer provided excellent music. We are planning to release the audio on Valentine’s Day, i.e., February 14 and also making efforts to release it during summer.”

Director Ravi Yadav said, “We were able to bring out very good output with Dil Raju’s co-operation. We have given a modern touch for old ‘Marocharitra’. We shot the film in places like US, Canada, Dubai, Hyderabad, Vizag, etc. It’s a powerful love story. Hence we crafted this film without disturbing Balachander’s story and screenplay. This is a heart wrenching film with the feelings of love in today’s youth. The film talks about the prominence given to parents by the generation today. Therefore the climax will appear new to the viewers.”

“This is my second film under Dil Raju’s banner. This movie has been designed according to the taste of this generation. Since the director himself is a cinematographer he had captured the shots extremely well. Music rendered by Mickey J Meyer is fabulous”, opinedVarun Sandesh.

“I’m a Telugu speaking girl even though I hail from the US. Acting in this flick gave me a new experience”, expressed Anita, the heroine.

“My role in this flick is very different from that of the ones I played in the past. I’ve got the opportunity to exhibit my performance in this film”, said Shraddha Das, who also played a prominent role in the film.

Script writer Umerji Anuradha said, “It wouldn’t be difficult to write dialogues for a new film. But it’s like an examination when it comes to write dialogues for a trend setter film. This is a real challenge for me in my first chance and I’m lucky to get it. I’m very happy for getting the first opportunity in Dil Raju’s film and that too for a legendry film like ‘Maro Charitra’.”

No comments:

Post a Comment