Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mahesh Babu's Q n A session with followers on Twitter


Mahesh Babu participated in a Q n A session on 27th evening IST with his followers in twitter. We are bringing you the excepts of the same

Will Gowtam become an actor?
My son will decide his destiny. I will support him in whatever he wants to do or to become.

What are your own favourite movies?
Okkadu, Athadu, Pokiri and Murari – this is pretty much the order in which I like them.

Are you going to join politics?
I don’t even know the spelling of it. So, no politics for me.

What is your take on director Guna Sekhar?
Guna is a great director. There is no doubt about it. He has given me one of my landmark films and I will never forget it.

Why do you stay away from award functions?
I don’t stay away from them. I just don’t understand them.

Who are your favourite co-stars?
My favourite co-stars are Trisha and Anushka.

When will Mr. Perfect (in Surender Reddy direction) happen?
Mr. Perfect will roll mid next year. It will be a rocking film.

What is your favourite holiday destination?
I love New Zealand. It’s my favourite spot on the planet. Someday I will own a home there. Queenstown to be precise.

Was Varudu considered for your movie with Trivikram?
Varudu was never the title of Trivikram’s movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment