Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Raavan is a complete film - Vikram

'Raavan’ is the next big film that is going to hit theaters in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu. With huge star cast like Abhishek Bachchan, Vikram, Aishwarya Rai, Govinda, Prithvi Raj and Priyamani, Maniratnam is crafting this film based on the epic of Ramayan with modern approach.

Vikram recently spoke to the media and said, “I worked with many great directors so far. But Maniratnam is a special man. My role in ‘Raavan’ is very unique. Although I consider all my films as my soul, particularly in this film I did every scene with great concentration as I wanted my role to appear with perfection. On other hand, Maniratnam too takes great care when it comes to film-making. To tell a few words about Aishwarya Rai, I needn’t have to say that she is beautiful but she appears even more beautiful in this film. Especially in a few scenes one finds like a painting. She is so flexible that I was surprised to see her giving few dance poses with such great ease. ‘Raavan’ is a complete film and am sure that it will reach the expectations of the people from all walks of life.”


No comments:

Post a Comment