Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mahatma as Best Feature Film in 2010 Ugadi Puraskaralu

Srikanth’s 100th film ‘Mahatma’ that was released in 2009 has won the ‘Best Feature Film' award in 2010 Ugadi Puraskaralu. Chennai Telugu Association’s ‘Sri Kalasudha’ is presenting this award. The president of this association Sri Chethi Reddy Srinivas said that this movie has been selected for the award based on the film’s concept on social values of present day. Srikanth is the recipient of the ‘Best Actor’ award for the same film. “It is a great honor to receive an award for my 100th film”, said Srikanth.

Producer CR Manohar while speaking, “I am very happy to receive an award for my very first film that I made under Golden Lion Films banner. This is giving me to boost to make many more good films in the near future. I am also happy to note that my friend Srikanth and I are going to receive the awards on the same dais. On this occasion I thank director Krishna Vamsi for giving us the best film.”

No comments:

Post a Comment